Sunday, February 8, 2015

Piper Perabo: Can't Fight The Moonlight- Coyote Ugly (2000)

Source:Daily Motion- Piper Perabo singing LeAnn Rimes's Can't Fight The Moonlight.

Source:The New Democrat 

"Coyote Ugly - Can't Fight The Moonlight - Piper Perabo" 

From Daily Motion 

"Piper Perabo LeAnn Rimes Can't Fight The Moonlight" 

Source:Lena Safranova- Piper Perabo singing LeAnn Rimes's Can't Fight The Moonlight.

From Lena Safranova

For the first minute of this video I was trying to figure out whether or not Piper Perabo was actually singing. Or whether she was lip singing, or perhaps was wearing a secret earpiece and LeAnn Rimes was feeding her the words for her song. Also I didn’t know that John Goodman and Maria Bello spoke Spanish so well and were able to do it with Spanish accents. (Ha, ha)

For the sake of this post I’m going with Piper was actually singing and say that she did a very good job. I could buy that (especially if I was rich) because she does have a sweet voice and I could believe her as a good singer. With a lot of help from LeAnn Rimes who has one of the best voices in the business. And does a great job with a great song.

I could count on one hand the number of LeAnn Rimes songs that I like and not need all the fingers. I’m not a fan of country or country pop. Country rock I could listen to, but LeAnn has a great voice and would love to hear her sing to classic rock or R&B. She has a great voice for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone is welcome to common on Action, as long as their comment or comments are relevant to the post or posts that they're commenting on and they're not trying to sell anything or make their comment or comments personal. Anything else won't even make it to the post and will be marked as spam.

Lifetime: The Boy Next Door (2008) Starring Dina Meyer

Source: SJ Klein - Dina Meyer and Woody Jeffreys. "The Boy Next Door (2008)" From  Wendox Source: IMDB - Dina Meyer an...